Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boys: Hugs, loves and lots of bugs

Ok so yesterday the funniest thing happened. I was sitting on the couch reading and Lincoln was on the other couch looking out the window like he always does..(He loves looking outside!!) when I saw out of the corner of my eye he was trying to grab something in the air...it was a fly. I didn't think much of it because I didn't think he would be able to catch it. About thirty seconds later I look up and he has that fly in his hands aiming for his mouth. I screamed so loud it scared him. Luckily I got it in time to reach his mouth...Gross!!

2 comments:

Krysta McClure said...

Funny!!! That is definetly boys for you! Don't think Selena has tried that yet! :0)

Brittany Mecham said...

YAY!! I'm so happy you started a blog!! I've been meaning to e-mail you for a really long time to catch up and tell you to start a blog!! I cant believe you are pregnant thats awesome! I do like the name lawson but i think were going to pick something different, who knows boy names are so hard!! when is your due date? mine is march 6th. i come home on nov 15 through the 8th of january so we HAVE to get together and do something to catch up!! yay again you started a blog, it will be so nice to keep caught up with all that happening with you guys! talk to you later.