Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally Entering the Blogging World!

Wow!! This blogging stuff is fun! I have always wanted to start a blog but never thought I could figure it out... but thanks to a good friend I think I've got. Thanks Kass!!






I guess I'll start at the beginning...Luke and I met and dated in high school. He served a mission in the Harare Zimbabwe mission while I attended college in Provo Utah. 8 months after he came home we were married. Wow don't we look young... hard to believe that was almost five years ago!! That next year I graduated with my associates degree and took a job working part-time at EIRMC as a surgical tech in labor and delivery doing c-sections. I am still working there and it is the best job ever! Luke has been attending school at either ISU or BYU-I ever since we got married working towards his bacheolars.




Almost three years after we were married we welcomed a 5 pound 12 ounce baby boy. He was born on December 12, 2006 and has added so much to our lives ever since.










Here is just a few of our favorite pictures of Lincoln.

3 comments:

Christy said...

We love our Lincoln!!!!

Happy Spatula said...

Yeah Lindsay!

Krysta McClure said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to keep up with you through the web!