Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lincoln's Birthday!!

So, Linc's birthday is just 5 days before Christmas..I know..not fun at all. I didn't do the usual huge party this year..It was nice but not near as fun ;) Linc LOVES going to McDonald's playland so thats where we held it. He had all of his closest friends there. I was horrible at taking pictures and didn't get near as many as I wanted...








Since I use my blog as a journal I'll post some of my favorite things about Linc..
~He LOVES babies...he is just like Luke in that way. He calls baby girls "hon" and "sweetie" Last week we were driving in the car and had this conversation,
Linc-"Mom, I want you to go the the hospital"
Me-"Why buddy?"
Linc-"Because I want you to pick up a baby sister!!"
Me-"Oh really Linc...what would you name her?"
Linc-"Umm..Zoey..no actually Mia...mom I really want a baby sister."
This kid loves being a big brother.
~He is a worry wart(not that from his daddy too!)Even in the car he reminds me to drive careful so that I don't run into another car.
~He is so observant. He even notices when I get a new purse or earrings. He loves to shop and go to the mall.
~One day while pulling out of the driveway he says,"Wait mom!! You forgot to do my hair!!" I love it!
~Last week Linc says,"Mom...I kinda wish Ledger was a puppy."...so random!!
~The kids eats a ton and is still super skinny!! Last week at McDonalds he ate 2 hamburgers and a small fry...I don't know where he puts it!!
Lincoln adds so much spunk to our home and we love him so much.

No comments: