Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Boise Weekend...

A few weeks ago my parents got Boise State football tickets and invited us to go. We had such a blast. Our first night we went to dinner at Joe's Crab shack. The dinner was great and the boys loved playing outside while we waited...
















On Saturday, everyone went to the football game. They were short one ticket so I was more than happy to spend the day at the mall. The boys and I had lots of fun. We were there for about 5 hours. This is mostly why they were so good....



Ledger slept like this for over 2 hours. It was great. I got so much shopping done!



Linc sat in this window in Forever 21 for like a 30 mins just watching people walk by...



We couldn't go to Boise without seeing Shawn and Chels and the girls so we met up with them after the game. The boys missed lil Zo-Zo.


I love this picture...cracks me up every time I see it. If you can't tell, Linc is feeding Zo an apple. I love it.


Luke and Ellie

And this is Linc on the way home..the drive got a little boring;)

1 comment:

Challis said...

Hmmmm...looks like Luke wants a daughter!! He looks awful cute holding Ellie...