Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Day

Ok so I'm looking through me blog and realized that I totally forgot to post about our fun New Years Day. My brother was home from boot camp and we all spent the afternoon at my parents house playing outside in the snow all day. It was the first time Linc got to experience a "snow day." We had so much fun sledding, 4-wheeling, and having snowball fights.
















My dad loves having a snowman in the yard during the winter and always goes out and builds one himself so we thought we would build one for him...it turned out great... and huge. 5 weeks later the middle and bottom ones are still standing...the head fell off and is laying on the ground. Ha ha. Poor snowman....sometimes I feel like my head falls off and I have to figure out where I put it.
And this picture???
I call this Blackmail...Ha ha. I think it's adorable. He's playing house with Hadlie. If Luke knew this picture existed he would burn it. I guess thats what mothers are for.

5 comments:

Brittany Mecham said...

How fun, what a huge snowman!! So I love your carnival birthday party!!! What a cute idea, you are amazing!! Your boys are lucky to have such a great mom!! Miss you, talk to you later

Carlson Clan said...

Ha! LOVE the picture of Linc playing house. So cute. That snowman is totally awesome! The head of our snowman fell off too though. =( Such cute kids...

Krystal said...

That snowman is awesome! Looks like it was a fun day.

Krysta McClure said...

Good to see you last week! I can't remember. . .Are you planning on coming to my parents for the dinner on Sunday? We aren't coming up this time until Saturday evening around 8:00 pm, then turning around back to Utah again after the dinner on Sunday afternoon/evening. . . is there a time in there? My parents have photoshop on their computer and we could figure out a few things for you then?

Krysta McClure said...

I thought I remembered that you were probably going to be out of town. . . we'll plan a photoshop party another time. . . would love to try and get the picture done for you in the meantime. . . .

Email it to me:
imanewmom2@yahoo.com