Friday, February 26, 2010

Booyah Boise!!

This weekend was yet another fun get-away. We drove over to Boise to watch Luke's sister play in the State Basketball Tornament. It was so fun to be able to spend time with Luke's family and see Chels, Shawn and sweet baby Zoey. My boys just love staying in hotels...

Of course we has to start the weekend off with some swimming at the hotel.



Linc and Savannah

Best Friends!! The three little Rascals in the bath after their swim.

Oh how Linc loves this little girl.

We attended a couple games and Ledger was so sick. I felt so bad. He seriously just sat in his car seat the whole time staring into space.

Until I got him out and gave him to the Bee. Not too excited.


So then I decided to hold him for a bit. He was so out of it that he began blowing spit bubbles. We tried to catch the moment but you may not be able to see it. Pretty funny though.

Still not happy...poor guy had a rough weekend.

All of us in the car going to the championship game. . . WAHOO!!

Linc in all of his Bee's gear. He loves his Bee's!!


3 Late nights(up past 11:00) + No naps= One TIRED boy!






Ky's team took an amazing second. What a great accomplishment. Good job Ky. You rock.

Linc HAD to have one more swim before we left...He's such a fish.


Yikes! Catch me dad!!




On our way home...Boo. It looks to me that Ledger is pretty excited though. One of the few times he smiled all weekend. This kid is crazy.

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Linds, I seriously love your little family. Your boys are the highlight of my blogging day! Wish we lived closer so we could get together. I'll have to come up with Mel next time! Love you!

xoxo