Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving craziness!!

It has been a crazy few weeks at our house...fun but crazy. Two weeks ago I threw a surprise 50th birthday party for my mom....I didn't take one picture. I was too busy running around getting everthing ready. I was so disappointed...the party turned out great though. It was such a great party for such a wonderful Mother, Wife, Mimi and friend. We love you mom. Last week my sister had a sweet new baby girl, Paisley. She is adorable and looks just like her big sister. We are so excited to have a new baby girl in our family. She's so precious. Whenever someone in our family has a baby it's a huge occasion..everyone comes and it's such a fun day...here's some pics of the exciting day..











Thanksgiving day was awesome. Filled with lots of family and tons of food. Each holiday we spent time with each of our families...which leads to TONS and TONS of food. I didn't get as many pictures as I would like..(probably cause I was too busy eating!) but the ones I got are super cute of the boys..

The day after Thanksgiving we went to TRS with Luke's family. Shawn and Chels and Zo came down from Moscow for the week and it was so fun to see them and sweet Zoey. We miss you guys alreday!!

2 comments:

La said...

I love TRS. My family has made some crazy memories there. I love the helmet pics. Go team!

Bert & Hailey said...

How FUN! It looks like you have been keeping really busy! Your boys are very cute and I bet your moms birthday party was great, she is a very neat person and I still remember sitting in your old house and talking to her and her sister!