Sunday, November 15, 2009

Introducing...Beadazzle Fashion!




Hello All! Recently my friend Kass and I started a jewelry business. We have a website, http://www.beadazzlefashion.blogspot.com/, and we currently have 13 styles of watch bands and bracelets and the plan is to expand to necklaces and earrings in the coming months.
Please help support us by adding our website to your blog list and becoming a fan of Beadazzle Fashion on facebook! Spread the word and help us make our new venture a success!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Cute stuff! I bet you guys are having fun! I added a link to my blog.

alisekelley said...

Wow Lindsay great job on starting a business. Your jewerly looks great!

Krysta McClure said...

Looks fun, Linds! Good luck with the business! Didn't know you were starting into this until your big post. . . good luck, again!