Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lincoln and Ledger's New Rooms...

Ok so some of you have been asking for pictures or Linc's and Ledge's room...here they are! Licoln loves his new room, we had to make it as fun as possible so he would stay in there at night! He is in there all the time but thinks that airplanes are called trains..Ha ha. It was alot of fun putting it together and Luke and his sister and brother-in-law did a great job painting the walls. I can't take credit for the ariplane on the wall though..my wonderful mom did it. She's so full of great ideas.






Ledger's room isn't anything special...it's just Lincoln's old room but I had Ledger's name done to go on the wall... it's a fun sports room for him.
Life is crazy but good... I find myself struggling to get things done each day with two...I'm never ready to leave the house by one each day but I'm sure it will get better, at least I hope so!!

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Those rooms are adorable Lindsay! You guys did a great job. Let me know if you ever figure out a way to keep things organized with two - I'm starting to worry about the same thing myself!

Krystal said...

It will get easier... that or you'll get more use to it. Isn't it fun to decorate kids rooms?!?! I redid both my kids rooms before Ava was born. Ezra needed a "big boy room" and I had to do the nursery in pink :) Any excuse right? Plus, I make Ryan do all the work :)

La said...

Their rooms are so cute!