Monday, April 6, 2015

Random Pictures



 Before school started we took the kids down to Ogden to the Temple Open House. I was so thankful that we could take the kids inside. They loved it.





First Day of school!!I can't believe I have a Kindergartener and a 2 grader! Where does the time go?!



A few days after school started Luke and I went down to Arizona to Ky's tournament. We had a fun weekend with his family.
 We even had time to go to the Gilbert Temple. It was gorgeous!



 The kids had a blast while we were gone!!...



 Ledger and Kenz at a Skyline Football game!
 We were able to have G & G Hall over before they went down to Arizona for the winter. My kids adore them and Luke and I are so grateful for the wonderful examples they are. Some of the best people I know!



 We ran in the Run For The Cure Race again this year. Our family loves doing this and its become a fun tradition.





 Linc and little Griffin




I cannot tell you how many random pics I find of this little guy on my phone. He also does videos of himself singing and it so hilarious! I had to post this so I can remember it....but I have hundreds of crazy shots like this of him on my phone....













 I was able to talk Luke into dressing up for a friends Halloween Party...He's such a good sport. Can you guess who we are?!

 Fun Time at the Corn Maze...





 Shopping at Dicks and he wants EVERYTHING! He is his daddy's son...
 Linc played flag football again this Fall. He loved it..of course!









No comments: