Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Deployment...

Last weekend my brother came home for the last time before being deployed to Afghanistan. It was a sad day but we are so proud of him. We are so grateful for him in our family and pray he will be safe while over there.



Siblings!!....(please excuse the humongous belly of mine.. this is 2 weeks before my due date. I normally wouldn't post this but I want it for my blog book!!)


These boys LOVE their uncle Gerald


And then the kids got ahold of the camera and took the next series of random pics...





Papa will only smile like this for the grandkids....


**We love you so much Gerald and miss you already! Be safe!

1 comment:

Krysta McClure said...

Huge belly? Whatever! You look BEAUTIFUL! So excited to see the new little one!

You must have one cool brother...
What a neat experience this will provide your family with!