Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Linc and Ledger!!

A few weeks ago we had the boys' party. We did their party together again this year....(I tend to go a little over-board when it comes to parties so this way I can to whatever I want guilt-free;)) They both LOVE superheros so everyone was happy.









I made batman masks for the kids...they all looked so cute.






I also made superman capes for all the kids.. they loved it.


Hadlie and Zoey




Ledger


Zoey




Our group of kiddos...


Their superman poses..


Ledger's turn...


The kids were so cute cheering each other on..


Linc's turn...

d their cake.
Blowing out their candles...they loved their cake.




And totally got spoiled with all their presents...

Thank you to everyone that came and made it such a fun party!!

1 comment:

Krysta McClure said...

Looks like the party of the century!!! Lots of work for mom, lots of fun for the kids!