Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years weekend!!

New Years weekend we went up to my parents cabin. We had so much fun hanging out,playing games, and watching football. The boys love going up there.


Oh the many faces of Lincoln. I couldn't get one serious smiling face from him the whole weekend...you'll see what I mean....




Makin some cookies...








A little indoor marshmellow action...




These two loves playing out in the snow.


As for Ledger...not so much.





On a side note...we had some of our favorite friends over and I caught this sweet pic...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey linds its tiff! I miss catchin up with you during your hair appointments! Looks like you had a good holiday season! We will have to catch up sometime!

The Stones said...

Linds! I always mean to leave you a comment on here and then get distracted. Anyway, looks like you guys had a blast. Your boys are so cute! I love Lincoln's faces. Cute little family!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

It was wonderful seeing you the other day! Your kids are adorable! and it looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Jessa said...

I finally caught up on everyone's blogs. I just love your family. Your boys are so big!!! You are looking gorgeous as ever!!!

xo

Jules said...

I love your family pictures! They are so cute! Our new blog address is julesandryansfamily.blogspot.com. Cutest boys ever, I mean handsome!

Katie Lee said...

super cute pictures. Your little boys are adorable! (How can they not be with such a gorgeous mama!) I love hte updates. Keep them coming!