Monday, September 6, 2010

Loving life...

Things have been a little crazy at our house(like always) so I haven't been great at blogging but I'll get better once summer is over and everything settles down.
Luke started school last week. He was accepted into ISU's Speech Pathology Graduate Program. We are so proud of him. He's really nervous but I know he'll do great. Linc also started preschool last week. He's loving it as am I:)

This weekend we enjoyed a relaxing time in Boise visting Shawn and Chelsie. We had so much fun and wished we lived closer to them. The Boyles had tons of fun things planned and of course I forgot my camera....so here's a few pics taken with my phone..


We....

Went to the zoo...


Had a picnic..







Went swimming..



Had a jumping party on the mattress..



Took a nap in the car..



~We did tons of other things..including a bumper bash with a curb(don't ask) and ate some awesome and not so awesome food. We loved our trip there and Linc is already asking when we could go back. The ride there was a bit hairy....everything Linc said on the way was totally dramatic..."Mom this is tooo far" "Mom I have to pee sooo bad" "Mom I'm sooo hungry"But I would do it all again.

On a side note-I don't think Ledger is EVER going to get rid of his pacifier...

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Wow, great pics for using your phone! Looks like a fun trip!

The McBride Bunch said...

WAHOOOOOOO congrats Luke for getting accepted. YOu will do great. Email me (or you too Lindsey) if you need any help! We miss seeing you guys and hope you are doing well! Your boys are growing so big and are so handsome(limcbride1@gmail.com)
Lisa

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Ledger with two paci's is so adorable! That cracks me up. Congrats on school. Hopefully life won't be too crazy!