Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Linc's Preschool Graduation

Wow!! May seriously flew by and here we are in June. We had so much going on in May that I'm going to back track a bit. Linc had his preschool graduation and it was super cute. Even though he will be in preschool another 2 years he got to participate. It really made me realize how fast he's growing up.





He made so many new friends in school and always talks about them. I think this cute little chick Kaylie is his favorite....





Singing his favorite song, 5 Little Monkeys....



Our little guy is growing up.




***Stay tuned for our Bahama trip blog coming soon!

1 comment:

Brittany Mecham said...

So sweet! I just cant believe our kids are getting so big :( it totally scares me! Can't wait to see your trip pictures!! We are coming the end of July for a few weeks, so we'll have to get together and catch up!