Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Time Fun!

I love this time of the year(even though I wish it was a LITTLE bit warmer!) This week my sister, mom and I took the kids to the Pumkin Patch. If you haven't been to this place you have to go! It was so fun for the kids and even included a hay stack maze with a slide, and a shack full of homemade carmels and treats. We all had a blast..
This weekend we also took a quick trip up to my parents cabin in palisades. Lincoln just LOVES going there and whenever he is sad he always asks to go to Mimi and Papa's cabin. Lincoln and Hadlie played outside almost the whole time on their cars...even though they each had their own car they always had to be riding together....
I just LOVE this picture..adorable.
*We hope everyone enjoys a safe and fun Halloween!!*

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Super cute pics. My mom took my boys to that pumpkin patch and they loved it!

Happy Spatula said...

The pumpkin patch looks so fun! I'm jealous. :-)

Krystal said...

That looks fun.. I want to take my kids... where is it located?

Carlson Clan said...

So cute. Where is that pumpkin patch place? It looks like lots of fun.

Krysta McClure said...

Photoshop elements. . . love the program. . . good for beginners. . . I think you'd love it.

Katy said...

Looks like fun. Where is the pumpkin patch?