Friday, September 25, 2009

Our CrAzY boys!

These are just some funny random pics of the boys. My camera has been in the shop for 5 weeks so I've had to settle taking pics with my phone and I haven't been able to take a ton of pics of all the fun stuff we have been doing. So here's some random moments of my CrAzY boys!
The BEST babysitter for a 2 year-old....
Ok so we got this jumper out for Ledger to play with...but he never gets to jump in it because Linc loves it. He is seriosly the funniest 2 year old I have ever met.
This fort was build by Linc and his best friend...his daddy. On Luke's days off we don't get much done but boy do we have fun! They built this fort with EVERY pillow, cushion and blanket they could find.
Our sweet Ledger...
This is Linc and my parents going on a ride in their convertible...Linc loved it and now wants one for himself...Thanks mom and dad. Ha ha.

3 comments:

Eni and Chelsea Tumanuvao said...

Hi Lindz, I can't believe how big your boys are! They are so dang cute! We didn't make it home for spud day this year. I still was not feeling the best. Did you go? Hope you doing great!

Krysta McClure said...

So we need your fort building skills at our house. Selena noted it was a lot cooler than ours the other day. . .

Still chuckling about Linc's comment about the shower. . . good to see you there! HOpe Luke's test went well.

Jillyn said...

Linds, your boys are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. That picture of Lincoln in the swing is HILARIOUS!!! You look so beautiful! I love you!