Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family Pictures and Cabin FUN!


I'm finally getting around to posting our family pictures we got done last month. Luke's cousin Krista took them and did a fabulous job!! Thanks a ton Krista! You are the best! Here's a sneak peek at our adorable boys....(Ok only one will download so I'll put the really cute ones on the side of my layout)--------->



Last week we enjoyed a couple days at my parents cabin. Linc just loves being there... he gets to be outside and gets into all the dirt he wants. Heres some fun pictures of us boating and hanging out.
Linc and Papa Kim



Linc doing Push-ups..he's so tough!






Papa is asking Linc is he wants to wakeboard....umm maybe next year!










4 comments:

Mosers said...

Your header picture is adorable.. I love it! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer, I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. :)

La said...

What great pictures. I just recently switch my blog to private so email me so I can add you as an approved viewer. laraherway@gmail.com

Katie Lee said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love boating! And those pics of your boys are adorable!

Jessa said...

Oh Linds,
I just love you and your cute little family. I keep showing my mom your blog and she just loves you too. We {mostly me} miss you so much. Its been way too long and I'm sorry about that. I should come up and visit soon.

I'm still trying to figure out where I'm suppose to be {just moved home from nyc with my parents} but will be moving up north to find .... a husband! ha ha

mission:
This is my second brother to go. Spencer already went {New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine} came home and got married. He's been married for a year!!!!! Now Matt is in Ethiopia and has been out 10 months. He loves it. My dad and I are planning on going to pick him up next year. I'm so excited. I was suppose to go to Uganda last year for humanitarian aid but I couldn't get all of the funding. lame. But if Luke wants to see more pictures, check out
http://www.missionsite.net/elderdeal

xoxo,
Jess