Saturday, January 24, 2009

He's FINALLY Here!!

Wow it's been way too long since I've updated... but I kind of have a good excuse. On Sunday, January 18 we welcomed our second boy Ledger Kevin Searle in to our family. Everything went smoothly and we are so excited to have this healthy baby boy in our lives.

Lincoln is loving his new brother. He LOVES to hold him and gives him kisses all day long. At first in the hopital he wasn't too sure about him... he thought his new Sponge Bob toy and trucks were much more interesting but he came around.

It's been a fun week with the two boys...Luke took off 10 days so everyday is a party at our house. Lincoln is going to miss Luke so much when he goes back to work... they spend all day playing basketball or setting up car ramps and going to McDonalds...next week might be kinda rough. We hope all is well with friends and family since it's been so long since I've been on. I'll try and be a little bit better.

13 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. I'm so glad everything went smoothly. Congratulations.

Krystal said...

He is so cute! Congrats!

Jordyn Parry said...

Congrats Linds!!! He is adorable! Let me know when you're settled so I can come meet him :)

Amy Eagleston said...

He is so cute! Congrats and I love the pics of the brother's together. Good luck next week :)

La said...

Congrats! He is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Challis said...

Congratulations Lindsay--you have an adorable family. The other day I went to the fridge to get some food (cause I do that A LOT) and just caught myself looking at your Christmas card. Lincoln really is one of those boys who is legitimately cute. Same goes for Ledger. And yes, you DO need to post more often so I can continue to stalk you!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats Lady! He is adorable, and I love the name!

Carlson Clan said...

Congratulations Lindsay! He is so adorable. I'm glad everything is going well for you. Good luck!

Cole and Lyndsey said...

So happy the new baby is here! He is just cute! Hope you are feeling well- Let's get together soon, I need to see this baby!

Happy Spatula said...

So cute! Way to go mommy!

Tasha and Danny Lopez said...

Hey congrats! My sister Regan had her baby just a few days before you and I was at the hospital the day you had Ledger... Cute name by the way, I really like it! Anyways, hope you're feeling ok! Congrats to you, Luke, and Lincoln!

Tasha

Krysta McClure said...

Yep, definetly a keeper!!

Brittany Mecham said...

yay! i'm so excited for you both,and glad everything went well! our computer broke and pete isn't here much to let me use his so i've been meaning to check and see the pictures of ledger! he is adorable! looks like lincoln to me! hope all is good, and i'm glad i got to see you guys while i was home. wish i could have see you more, but things get crazy around the holidays!! congrats again!