Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat!!






This Halloween Lincoln wanted to be SpongeBob... but as you can see it didn't quite work out. His mommy couldn't find one that would fit so, we had to settle on a boxer. He loooks just as cute though. His trainer(daddy)even taught him a couple jiving moves... pretty funny!

Heres just a few pictures of Lincoln at his Papa and Mimi's house going down the zip line. All of the grandkids love it and fight over who gets to go next. The only hard part is running them back up the hill... good work-out!


8 comments:

alisekelley said...

Hey Lindsay, I found your blog off of Jen's. I hope that is OK. Lincoln is so cute. Hope your pregnancy is going good!

Krysta McClure said...

Wow!! He is definetly a little Luke!!! Love the halloween costume. . . .

Bert & Hailey said...

Hey lindsay, Lincoln is so cute, congratulations on the second, I hope you are feeling well.

Jillyn said...

Lins, Lincoln is so cute. I hope you're doing good. Looking at pictures of your family brings back so many wonderful memories we spent at your parents house! Sure love ya!

Challis said...

I have been trying to find a way to catch up with you FOREVER! I saw your Mom a couple of months ago and she told me all about how great you and Luke are doing. I am so glad to keep in touch finally!

frosty said...

Hi Lindsay! I got your blog from Greg and Christy's blog. I can't believe how big Lincoln is. You have such a cute little family, and I'm excited for your new little one. Boys are the best!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Lindsey!! Lincoln is so adorable!!! Congrats on your cute little family! It' is so good to see you have a blog!! Im adding you to my list! My friend Jane talbot is in your ward, i talked to her just the other day and she mentioned you were in her ward. Small World!

Jordyn Parry said...

HI Lindsay! Wow you are looking great and your kids are adorable! I'm so glad you found my (almost) blog! haha I'll start writing on it one of these days!